Reactive topical spray, optimized to increase surface strengths and impact resistance by utilizing the nano silica in E5 RCS concrete.
Quickly and effortlessly create a consolidated concrete surface every time with E5 Catalyst. After pouring the slab and using E5 Internal Cure, simply spray on E5 Catalyst after combo blades to begin densifying the slab immediately. E5 Catalyst reduces drag by producing a micro grout, making troweling smooth and effortless— resulting in less user fatigue and lower cost of equipment maintenance. The result is an extremely hard and dense concrete surface.
RCS™ concrete slab systems outperform rival product classes in their resistance to physical, chemical and microbial attack. Provided that the right system is chosen, impreganation with RCS™ materials will preserve a structure for a long time.
Features & Benefits
When used with E5 Internal Cure
- Lubricates for more efficient closing of the slab surface
- Extends surface workability time significantly
- Helps finishing under hot, dry, sunny & windy conditions
- Reduces operator fatigue and trowel wear
- Increases abrasion resistance
- Creates a denser, less permeable surface for resistance to liquid penetration and staining
- Increases impact resistance
- Reduces efflorescence on both colored & standard concrete
- Enhances reflectively and shine