E5 INTERNALCURE + ASR
Control alkali silica reaction while internally curing the concrete using modified E5 nano silica concrete admixtures.
Any and all flatwork for interior or exterior concrete including:
- Exterior Pavement
- Parking Garages
- Structural Walls
- Footings / Mass Footings
- Interior slab on grade and slab on metal decks
Features & Benefits
- Internal Curing controls the water of transport and the water of convenience to cure.
- Eliminates wet curing and topical curing compounds.
- Increase finishability and workability.
- Low humidity, high winds, direct sunlight will not affect the surface from drying or cause differential drying.
- Reduces drying shrinkage and curling.
- Reduces moisture migration through densification.
- Increases strength and resiliency of the hydrated cementitious matrix.
- Increased development of C-S-H and C-A-S-H.
- Chemical binding of alkalis into hydrated cement matrix.
- Coating and protecting of the reactive aggregate from dissolution.