32% CALCIUM CHLORIDE
RussTech carries a full line of accelerating concrete admixtures. These products have been specifically designed to increase early strengths and maintain normal set times during cold weather concrete placements.
32% CALCIUM CHLORIDE is a set accelerating admixture for concrete. It is designed to facilitate the placing and finishing of concrete while providing accelerated set time. 32% CALCIUM CHLORIDE is especially beneficial during cold weather concreting operations.
- Significantly increases set time over regular concrete
- Improves workability
- Increases early compressive and flexural strengths
- Provides superior finishability on all flatwork and pre-cast surfaces
- Provides earlier finishing of slabs
- Reduces protection time required in cold weather
- Faster stripping and re-use of forms
- Increased scaling resistance when used with an approved air entraining agent
- Produces concrete with lower permeability