RussTech carries a full line of retarding concrete admixtures. These products have been specifically designed to enhance strengths and maintain normal set times during hot weather concrete placements.
CSA RETARDER is a set retarding admixture designed for use with Calcium Sulfoaluminate Cement Systems, specifically Qwix®. It will extend the working time based on dosage to facilitate the placing and finishing of concrete while providing control over the set time.
- Designed especially for Calcium Sulfoaluminate Cement Systems, specifically Qwix®
- Provides variable control of setting time based on dosage rate
- Increases both compressive and flexural strengths
- Increases density and relative durability
- Resists damage caused by freezing and thawing
- Helps reduce segregation
- Provides superior finishability on all flatwork and pre-cast surfaces
- Improves pumpability of concrete