RussTech carries a full line of super plasticizing concrete admixtures including ones that contain the new polycarboxylate technology. These high range water reducers have been specifically designed to increase strength while maintaining extended flowability at lower water to cementitious ratios in the concrete mix.
ExtendFlo X90 is a revolutionary new technology based on significant advances in the admixture industry. When used as part of an admixture system, it provides slump retention without retardation. ExtendFlo X90 gives the concrete producer the ability to immediately create the ideal admixture system for fluctuating regional raw materials, environmental conditions and project requirements.
- Workability retention without retardation
- Flexible levels of workability retention by adjusting dosage
- Improved early and late age compressive strengths
- Promotes greater consistency of concrete workability at the jobsite
- Promotes consistency in compressive strengths via minimized jobsite addition of water
- Minimizes re-dosing of high range water-reducing admixture at the jobsite
- Consistent air entrainment
- Fewer rejected loads and better customer satisfaction due to consistent quality of concrete