CoreStrength 1000 LC
RussTech masonry admixtures are formulated to give manufactured concrete products better appearance and durability. Our products are specially formulated to enhance strength and improve cycle times.
CoreStrength 1000 LC is a strength enhancing admixture for manufactured concrete units. It has the ability to aid in the dynamic dispersion of cement particles to promote better early and ultimate strengths. Manufacturing of concrete units using CoreStrength 1000 LC are denser, have a better appearance and are less abrasive on mold equipment. CoreStrength 1000 LC manufactured masonry units exhibit the maximum strength yield obtainable from the cement and pozzolan portion of the mix.
- Maximum strength yield from cement pozzolans
- Increased early and ultimate strengths
- More aesthetically pleasing appearance
- Manufactured units with this technology are more dense and less absorptive
CoreStrength 1000 LC may be used wherever higher strengths are required, including:
- Concrete block (normal, medium & lightweight)
- Concrete Brick
- Dry-Cast Concrete Pipe
- Paving Stones
- Specialty Landscape Units