FLOW SET 2000 NC
RussTech carries a full line of mid-range water reducing concrete admixtures. These products have been designed to enhance strength while reducing mix water.
FLOW SET 2000 NC is a non-chloride, mid range water-reducing admixture for concrete. It is designed to facilitate the placing and finishing of concrete while providing control over the set time. FLOW SET 2000 NC is especially beneficial in mixes containing fly ash and or ground granulated blast-furnace slag (GGBFS).
- Improves quality of concrete by decreasing water-cement ratio
- Increases compressive and flexural strengths
- Levels of fly ash and GGBFS can be increased in concrete mixtures
- Reduces water content needed for a given workability
- Reduces cracking and shrinkage
- Reduces surface bleeding
- Reduces segregation
- Provides superior finishability on all flatwork and pre-cast surfaces
- Improves pumpability and workability of concrete even in mixtures with low contents of cementitious material
- Maintains slump life during extended mixing times
- Provides variable control of setting time-based on dosage rate
- Improved performance over a wide range of cements, fly ashes, silica fumes, GGBFS, and a variety of different mix combinations