RussTech carries a full line of air entraining concrete admixtures. These products have been specifically designed to introduce stable air matrices into fresh concrete to provide adequate freeze-thaw protection.
RAE-260 is specially formulated for use as an air entraining admixture for concrete. RAE-260 is manufactured under strict quality control standards to insure uniform performance at the job site.
RAE-260 may be used wherever air entrainment is required by concrete specifications. It is particularly useful in:
- All commercial and residential concrete
- Mass concrete
- High cement, low slump paving mixes
- Mixes with high carbon content fly ash
- Concrete using high-alkali cement
- All concrete to be exposed to freezing and thawing conditions
- Introduces millions of uniformly sized and spaced air voids throughout the concrete which greatly increases freeze/thaw resistance
- Reduces permeability and enhances the resistance to surface deterioration caused by de-icing chemicals in hardened concrete
- Requires less water, therefore bleeding is reduced
- Aids in finishing and produces a more water tight mixture with a lower water-cement ratio
- Greatly improves the plasticity and workability of the concrete
- Results in a reduction of segregation and honeycombing with smoother and more even finished surfaces.