RussTech carries a full line of super plasticizing concrete admixtures including ones that contain the new polycarboxylate technology. These high range water reducers have been specifically designed to increase strength while maintaining extended flowability at lower water to cementitious ratios in the concrete mix.
SUPERFLO 443 is a high molecular weight, high-range water-reducing admixture formulated to produce high slump concrete at lower water to cementitious ratios. Concrete produced with SUPERFLO 443 shows increased flowability while maintaining early and ultimate compressive and flexural strengths. SUPERFLO 443 is specially formulated to retain slump for extended periods of time, enabling it to be dosed at the batch plant or job site throughout the entire dosage range with normal set times.
Low slump concrete dosed with SUPERFLO 443 becomes high slump concrete at the job site assuring good consolidation of concrete around reinforcing steel with little or no vibration.
- Cohesive and non-segregating
- Consistent and controlled time of set throughout entire dosage range
- Accelerated construction methods resulting in earlier completion dates
- Reduced contractor placement costs
- Higher and earlier ultimate strengths
- Better flowing concrete with minimal bleed water
- Improved durability with lower permeability
- Higher modulus of elasticity
- Increased resistance to freeze thaw cycles- lower water to cement ratio for a given slump
- Maximum slump retention for a superplasticizer
- Reduced shrinkage and creep
- Improved resistance to sulfate attack