RussTech pipe and dry cast admixture provides enhanced webbing and release while enhancing early strengths.
LSP-2000 is a highly concentrated plasticizer that is deigned for use in low slump concrete pipe production. LSP-2000 is formulated to produce a web on the concrete pipe that has a very smooth texture. LSP-2000 can be used in the production of other low slump concrete products (concrete block and roof tile) to achieve a medium to heavy swipe.
LSP-2000 is a ready to use liquid that improves workability while maintaining cohesiveness and achieves fuller hydration rates of the cement in low slump concrete mixes.
- Improves the surface texture and web of the pipe
- Increases early compressive strengths reduce
- May allow reduced curing time
- Reduces cull rates
- Lubricates the mix causing less abrasion and wear on the mold parts
- Mix compacts more easily and quicker
- Color is more uniform
- Batches are more consistent because mixing action is improved
- Increased strengths may allow reduction of cement